The 2017 Wisconsin Early Stage Symposium offers opportunities for companies to interact with angel and venture investors from Wisconsin and well beyond. The Early Stage Symposium features plenty of informative and inspiring speakers, panel discussions, networking and much more.
The 3rd annual Wisconsin WOMEN Reception will be held on Nov 14, and will kick off the full Wisconsin Early Stage Symposium, which begins on the morning of Nov 15th.
The two-day event also will feature:
- Presentations by more than two dozen companies selected for the Tech Council Investor Networks’ track. Investors from across Wisconsin and beyond will attend.
- Returning this year – a speed-dating style event called Investor Intros.
- The 13th annual Elevator Pitch Olympics, which provide 90-second presentation opportunities for additional companies. A panel of experienced investors judge the pitches and offer feedback.
- More than a dozen panel discussions + educational seminars featuring leading entrepreneurs, investors and others tied to the tech sector.
- “Office hours,” offering the opportunity to meet with subject experts on a variety of topics in small discussion groups.
- SBIR/STTR awards luncheon to recognize grant recipients from the past year.
- The 4th annual “Excellence in Entrepreneurial Education” award presentation.
- The annual “First Look” Forum featuring selected campus-based technologies.
- Exhibit hall showcasing more than 40 Wisconsin companies.
- A first-night reception, two luncheons, two breakfasts and other networking opportunities, including an investors-only dinner.