The U.S. Commercial Service in Canada is proud to introduce the U.S. Delegation at ProcurMed taking place in Montreal on May 11, 2017.
ProcurMEd 2017 is a forum for SMEs to understand and succeed procurement of medical devices and health I.T. equipment. This event gathers key decision-makers in the medical technology field to share information and ideas regarding the medical equipment and supplies purchasing process.
Nearly 100 Quebec companies including purchasing groups for medical technologies and products from across Canada will attend this event.
- Attend presentations by speakers on trends in the Canadian healthcare environment and hospital procurement processes.
- Meet key healthcare focused businesses, as well as Canadian government contacts.
- Display your product literature at the U.S. Commercial Service table.
- Obtain a list of targeted potential Canadian partners.
- Benefit from a Canadian marketing campaign promoting your company’s goals and objectives.
- Feature your company’s profile on our U.S. Commercial Service website and event brochure.
Novotel Hotel, Technoparc Montreal
2599 Boulevard Alfred Nobel
Saint Laurent, Quebec Canada