The two-day conference is one of the Midwest’s premiere “how-to,” hands-on events for entrepreneurs of all ages and experience levels. Attendees range from ‘treps who are still developing their ideas to emerging company leaders who have already attracted angel and/or venture funding. These businesses cover a broad span of categories, from information technology to cleantech, from advanced manufacturing to the life sciences, and from business services to consulting.
Conference highlights will include:
- Speakers and/or plenary panels
- Presentations by the “Diligent Dozen” in the Governor’s Business Plan Contest
- 15 panel discussions (seminars) for emerging companies:
– focused on the themes of “Launch, Grow and Succeed”
- Innovation Showcase featuring more than 40 companies from around the state
- Awards ceremony for Governor’s Business Plan Contest, featuring the 2017 Wisconsin YES! winner
- Plenty of chances to connect with seasoned entrepreneurs and investors over food and refreshments, including a reception to celebrate entrepreneurs!